Blessed Children's Hope Foundation was founded by Andrew Maina Mong'are in early 2009. It was then registered as a non-profit organization in 2012, with the aim of alleviating suffering among the communities of Kenya that have been hit by poverty, hunger and diseases...
... The Organization reaches and touches Poor children, abandoned children and poor starving families in the community.
As a non-profit organization our priority is to improve the living condition of the community through provision of support ,loving and caring in the form of education, feeding programs, empowerment, recreational activities, health care, clean water and Biblical Resources. Our interventions are based on the understanding and appreciation that community needs cannot be separated from general needs of children and therefore responses have been developed as part of broader based community initiatives through delivering support, care and guidance to families that are directly affected and make contributions to community based actions through uplift and support.
To enable us to uphold our Vision and Mission, we require support through child sponsorship, volunteers, donations and support partnerships. Blessed Children's Hope Foundation survives on the generosity of others. With some much needed capital funds, we can continue to grow and thus experience the joy of seeing our children and communities flourish. We have many projects, some running and some we would like to get started.
Blessed Children's Hope Foundation is based on the following guiding principles:
- We are responsive to the needy.
- We value education, health and food to all as equal opportunity.
- We are partners of development.
- We are guided by God given principles.
- We are ambassadors of hope.
Based on our area of expertise, Our contribution is most effective when we all concentrate on areas directly related to impacts of the work in the community:-we are committed to accurate measurement and reporting of the value of social investment,the benefits it generates to communities and its long term effectiveness in meeting the community needs.
- Assessing child-welfare needs through coordinating resources for their care.
- Empowering youth and widows economically through pursuing income generating activities and vocational training.
- Developing initiatives such as education, support, agriculture, micro-finance, healthcare, sports, arts and crafts and add value to existing efforts designed in strengthening Community.
- Increasing awareness of Diseases such as HIV/AIDS among children, youth, adults and general communities in the project areas as one of the means to control the spread and promote prevention.
- Enhancing partnerships approaches that strengthens responses of community and those that contribute to social welfare and embrace a number of care and support options.
- To provide spirituals guidance to children and their families.
- To equip the community with skills necessary to negotiate, support and maintain safe behaviour.
Blessed Children's Hope Foundation
Address: PO Box 797-40500, Nyamira, Kenya
Cell phone: +254714314876/ +254754336542
Contact: Andrew Mong'are
Australia Director: Debbie Vincent